The Dream Tec Album 2LP
The third release on U-TRAX in 1993 was also a third debut, this time by Natasja Hagemeier and Jeroen Brandjes. Early in their career, they used several artist names, but became most commonly known as The Connection Machine. With their debut mini-album The Dream Tec Album they more or less described their style: dreamy techno. It became an instant Dutch techno classic and U-TRAX is proud and delighted to offer a fully remastered re-release, including three never before released bonus tracks (one of which is digital-only).
Natasja and Jeroen resided in Utrecht back in the 90s. In 1991 they assembled all their ideas and recorded the track “24 Hours” with DJ Paradize. Soon after this experience, they started to buy their own gear, all strictly MIDI (which wasn’t too obvious in those days). In their early recording years, they had three producer-names (Syndrome, The Connection Machine and Bitch&Bites), that were all collected under the The Utroid Machine Missions umbrella, which was used for their debut on U-TRAX.
All tracks on The Dream Tec Album are The Connection Machine’s earliest works, from the 1991/1992 years.
- The Connection Machine - An Overflow Of The Mind
- The Connection Machine - 24 Hours
- The Connection Machine - Evilish Cosmos
- The Connection Machine - Recognized Pain
- The Connection Machine - X_Manray
- The Connection Machine - Braindrain
- The Connection Machine - Cafe d'Anvers
- The Connection Machine - Dream Affected Dream